Study MBBS in Ukraine. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe surrounded by Belarus, Russia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Moldova, and Poland. Ukraine has always been hospitable and friendly, always happy to receive Indian students. Ukraine has a well-developed economy with considerable portions of the agricultural and industrial sectors. Today Ukraine is an internationally oriented center of high technology. International communications and transport systems are literally the hubs of central Europe. Capital: Kyiv, Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia.
MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is proving to be a paradise for medical aspirants who want to Study MBBS in Ukraine. All the Medical Universities are government undertaking and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Ukraine. Medical degree from Ukrainian Medical Universities is recognized worldwide. Thousands of graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of the course.
The Low cost of Study MBBS in Ukraine will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. A large number of students not only from India but also from Europe, Asia, Africa, Arab, and several other countries come every year to pursue MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy from Ukrainian medical universities. One of the preferred destination for foreign students.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine duration is 6 years for English Medium and 7 years for Ukrainian/Russian Medium.
- Five years for BDS, Five years for Pharmacy, 2/3 years for Post-graduation.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years on or before 31 December at the time of admission for the MBBS Course.
- The students must have secured 50% marks for General and 45% for ST/OBC/SC in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) in their 12th or higher secondary done through from CBSE/State Board or any other equivalent board.
- The candidate’s NEET score is mandatory for admission.
- The candidate does not need to go through an entrance examination to obtain admission for Study MBBS in Ukraine medical. There will be direct admission based on the eligibility criteria.
Intake for MBBS in Ukraine: There are two intakes in a year but in some universities only. Top Universities of Ukraine having one intake only i.e September only.
Leading Medical Universities for MBBS in Ukraine – MCI Approved Universities
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Pirogov Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Black Sea National University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- Donestk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Kharkiv International Medical University
Join Doctors-IEA for Study MBBS in Ukraine | Admissions 2021
Doctors-IEA is one of the country’s reputed and leading consultants study MBBS in Ukraine. We have our representative in all the prominent and NMC recognized medical universities in Ukraine. You can consult us to get the complete list of MCI recognized Ukrainian medical colleges and universities that have a medium of instruction in English as well as in Ukrainian Medium. During the consultation, we provide precise accurate information on both costs of education and living to study MBBS in Ukraine so that you can compare with the offering from other agents and eventually take the right decision in the end.
Why go through Doctors-Ideal Educational Advisors for study MBBS in Ukraine:
- We are working with the top medical universities in Ukraine. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Ukraine. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements, and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents, and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the representative of the Top Universities of Ukraine.
Benefits of Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students:
- No entrance exams for MBBS Admission in Ukraine.
- No Donation required at all. The course duration is 5.8 years.
- Simple and hassle-free admission procedure. 100% assurance for Visa.
- The affordable tuition fee for study MBBS in Ukraine.
- WHO, NMC recognized Universities.
- English medium faculty for foreign students.
- The medical degree provided by Medical University in Ukraine is worldwide recognized.
- Perfect academic, sport, and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable teaching faculties.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- The cost of living is 80-120 USD Dollars per month.
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- The moderate climate round the year.
- Bilateral Student Exchange program, with other universities.
- Our Representatives are there on the campus to help the students.
- Advanced and modern teaching facilities.
- Indian food is available.
Documents required for Studying MBBS in Ukraine;
- Online Application form
- Neet eligibility
- 10th, 11th, and 12th class mark sheets
- 20 passport size Photos
Some Main Facts About Study MBBS in Ukraine, Direct Admission in Top Medical Colleges of Ukraine | Doctors-IEA 1800-419-5827
For Medical Study why only Ukraine:
Ukraine is a good destination for Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Ukraine. In the field of Medicine, Ukraine has excellent Medical Government Universities where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain eligibility marks in the NEET exam. Ukraine Medical university degrees recognized globally.
Why MBBS from Ukranian University Only
The Ukrainian Medical Universities are duly recognized and listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Directory and Medical Council of India (MCI). This is a massive boost for Indian students as well as their parents who excessively concern about their child’s quality education and affiliation with the medical institution in foreign lands.
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure | Cost of living
Apart from the MBBS fees at Medical University in Ukraine (i.e 3800-5000 USD Dollars), the cost of living in the next big concern for both parents and students. The cost of living is also not much expensive. The student would cost nearly about 100 to 120 US dollars monthly which is around (8K-10K Indian Rupees).
No Donation at all
Ukrainian medical universities are globally renowned for their quality education, to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine you don’t need to pay a hefty donation. The candidate has to pay only the annual fees, hostel charges as well as any other miscellaneous charges if any.
World-Class Education & Infrastructure
The low-cost medical education in Ukraine hardly means that students have to compromise with the quality of teaching and the level of infrastructure provided by the university or college. It is needless to say that you are going to get world-class medical education when you study MBBS in Ukraine. The universities are well-equipped with the best medical infrastructure. The medical degree of Ukrainian Universities is also worldwide accepted. This all makes Ukraine a top choice for Indian students to pursue their medical studies.
Call for more details about admission, processing, fees at +91-7428212236, 7428203118 (Ind) or visit our official website for Medical studies in Ukraine: www.joinmbbsinukraine.com
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students)
1st Choice of Indian students is BSMU
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the largest higher educational establishments in Chernivtsi. It is a fully government multi structural educational institution of the highest level of accreditation providing educational programs of different levels. BSMU is included in the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum (Bologna, Italy), the Association of the Carpathian Region Universities which provides qualified training according to the grading system of education. At present 78 Doctors of Science, 324 Candidates of Science, 66 Professors and more than 193 Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) work fruitfully at 47 Departments of the Medical University. The researches of the University have attained considerable achievements in the fields of cardiology, traumatology, and orthopedics, gastroenterology, pediatrics, kidney physiology, and pathology. More than 100 of faculties staff have visited countries of Asia, Africa and Central America at different times and worked in various higher medical institutions; they have a good command of foreign languages and rich experience working with students from abroad. Over the years of its existence, the University has trained about 30000 specialists.
Why BSMU is best among all?
- 75 yrs Old Government Medical University with Top Ranking.
- BSMU located in Chernivtsi, Western Ukraine.
- Full English Medium Course 5.8 Yrs.
- No IELTS, TOEFL required.
- No Donation, No Capitation Fee, No Hidden Charges.
- More than 2000+ Indian students are studying at BSMU.
- Highest results in FMGE (NMC) exam.
- More than 800+ graduates working in India.
- BSMU is the lowest tuition fee university in Ukraine for Indian Students.
- Students can pay the fee directly to the university account.
- The only university in Ukraine with Girls Separate Govt. Hostel.
- Indian food is available cooked by professional cooks in hostels.
- International Airport in the city, International students can travel directly (Delhi-Kyiv-Chernivtsi), it’s a great opportunity for Indians to join MBBS in BSMU Ukraine.
- 24 hrs of student security and safety.
- Largest Indian Students Community in Ukraine.
Admission Process for study MBBS in Ukraine
FAQs for Studying MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine
Why should I study MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine?
The standard of education in BSMU is considered to be one of the most advanced and sophisticated in Ukraine. BSMU Medical Degree has received global recognition and has topped the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), and United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) rankings. BSMU degree is recognized globally.
What are classroom environments in BSMU like?
In most Ukrainian universities, there is generally a teacher-student ratio of 1:14, which gives you a more attentive and personal learning environment.
How much does it cost to study MBBS in BSMU?
MBBS in BSMU is very cost-efficient. The average cost of studying MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine is around 4000-4500 USD yearly, which students can pay semester wise and directly to the university account.
How many years is MBBS in BSMU?
The duration of an MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine is 6 years.
How To Get An Admission For MBBS in BSMU, Ukraine?
Getting admission for MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University is totally straight forward and very simple. Here is a step-by-step list prepared by the Doctors-IEA team for you:
- The first step, fill the application correctly.
- Submit original documents to Delhi Office.
- You will receive an admission letter.
- Pay the application/processing charges.
- You will receive an invitation letter.
- The Doctors-IEA team will apply for a visa for you.
- After receiving a visa, the Doctors-IEA team will provide the ticket.
- That’s all & take off for Chernivtsi Ukraine.
Welcome to BSMU, Ukraine
SOME UNPARALLELED BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE:
- No Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- NMC recognized Medical Universities in Ukraine follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- Extracurricular activities.
- WHO & NMC approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living at a low cost.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN UKRAINE FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission for MBBS in Ukraine in NMC recognized Government Universities, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- School leaving certificate, School transfer certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Offical representative of Medical studies in Ukraine.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form at our website: www.thedoctosiea.in
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission to NMC recognized medical colleges in Ukraine.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
PREPARATION FOR FMGE, NMC SCREENING TEST:
As an Official representative, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Universities have to appear and clear NMC screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (NMC).
- Ukrainian Medical Universities provides online coaching for the NMC screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner.
- The candidates are also provided an idea about important questions.
- It offers a great helping hand to students.
- Universities in Ukraine conduct a mock-test as well.
Challenges Confronted by Indian Students While Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine.
- Language: It can be a prominent barrier. Even if the medium of teaching is in English, you would require to have basic knowledge of Ukrainian to interact with teachers, patients during intern, and locals as well. It is tough to learn a new language along with MBBS.
- Climate: In some cities of Ukraine the weather can be too inclement during winter. The temperature dips below minus as well. So, it can be a noticeable issue for students during the entire duration of MBBS in Ukraine.
- FMGE Exam coaching: It may not be available in some medical universities. You must get proper information about this before you enroll for admission. Some agents may mislead you by conveying that it is available while it is not in that particular university.
- Homesickness: It is a very common issue especially during those initial days. Though, gradually, you get habituated to deal with it successfully.
- Adopting or mixing with new culture: It is another challenging issue. Mixing with the new culture may take some time to make friends and feel comfortable in an entirely new culture and tradition.
- Fixing priority: Study MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students is all about to remain focused on their ultimate goal. However, Students in foreign land live alone with no parents and their pressure around. This is where many students lose track and drift from their primary goal – study MBBS in Ukraine. You must remain focused that studying is the first thing you have to do here.
Campus Life And Extra Curricular Activities For Medical Students In Ukraine
During the MBBS Study In Ukraine, the candidates are also facilitated and expose to the international campus environment and provide equal opportunity to excel in extracurricular and cultural activities held during medical education. It is to inculcate the overall development of the students. Moreover, the campus life and robust infrastructure of the specific college or university also play a key role in all-round development. Here is the glance of campus life you are going to experience during MBBS in Ukraine.
- Excellent and impeccable infrastructure is provided in the universities.
- The cost of such a sound infrastructure is also very minimal.
- The Campus is quite safe and secured for al foreign students.
- Students get the opportunity to mix and mingle with students of different backgrounds and cultures as students from different parts of the world come to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- Students can participate in various cultural events and festivals held at the universities. It also allows them to know each other and their cultures.
- Students also participate in different types of sport and extracurricular activities. Many universities offer sports infrastructures as well such as basketball court, football ground, badminton and tennis court, and so on.
- Gym and swimming pools are also part of universities’ sports and extracurricular facilities.