Top Medical Universities of Kazakhstan | Study MBBS in Kazakhstan | MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan
If you want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan, then you need to know which of the universities are good for you. Students willing to become a good doctor but in affordable tuition fees/costs can join MBBS in Kazakhstan. As all know it’s not easy for every student to bear the high donation and tuition fee cost in Indian medical colleges. Kazakhstan medical Universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have good infrastructure and campuses. It’s a very wise decision to join MBBS in Kazakhstan. For Indian students hostels and Indian food, facilities are also available. The system of education on Kazakhstan medical Universities attract many Indian and foreign students every year. Graduates of Kazakhstan medical Universities can work globally depending upon their choice and opportunities availability.
Admission Intake open for 2021-22
For Top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
Leave us your details
We will contact you
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts. Capital: Nur-Sultan, Currency: Kazakh tenge.
Kazakhstan’s climate is sharply continental, and hot summers alternate with equally extreme winters, especially in the plains and valleys. Temperatures fluctuate widely, with great variations between subregions. Average January temperatures in northern and central regions range from −2 to 3 °F; in the south, temperatures are milder, ranging from 23 to 29 °F. Average July temperatures in the north reach 68 °F (20 °C), but in the south, they rise to 84 °F. Temperature extremes of −49 °F and 113 °F have been recorded. Light precipitation falls, ranging from 8 to 12 inches (200 to 300 millimeters) annually in the northern and central regions to 16 or 20 inches in the southern mountain valleys.
Highlights of MBBS in Kazakhstan: MBBS in Kazakhstan is top rank among Indian students nowadays, because of quality education, low fees and duration five years. All Medical Universities are government and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Kazakhstan. MBBS Degree recognized globally. Hundreds of graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of course.
|Degree offered||MD Physician (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course duration||Five Years|
|Teaching Medium||English Medium|
|Medical Universities Approved by||NMC India & WHO|
Fee Structure for MBBS in Kazakhstan: The average cost for Study MBBS in Kazakhstan will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. Students can pay his/her tuition fees direct to the university account.
Intake for MBBS in Kazakhstan: Two intakes in a year i.e September and February.
Why go through Doctors-IEA for study MBBS in Kazakhstan :
- We are working with the top medical universities in Kazakhstan. Our team has the full experience to provide professional consulting services for students who plan to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. We have close contacts and regular visits to all Medical Universities which we are promoting.
- Team Doctors-IEA is equipped with updated course information, application requirements, and procedures. Our staffs are fully ready to handle student applications effectively and efficiently.
- We sincerely care for our student’s future and are committed to providing reliable information and keeping to our promise.
- Doctors-IEA is well recognized for its reliability. For its professional service and teams of experienced staff in the representative offices, Doctors-IEA is highly regarded within the industry by Universities, parents, and students alike.
- Doctors-IEA Team is the representative of Top Universities of Kazakhstan.
Leading Medical Universities in Kazakhstan:
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University also called KazGU or KazNU, is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Named after the Eastern philosopher and scholar Al-Farabi, this is one of the country’s largest university. Established in 1934. Kazakh National University is the oldest classical university of the republic established by a decree if the Kazakh regional committee office dates November 13, 1933. One year after Kazakhstan’s 1990 declaration of Independence, the name was changed at Al-Farabi Kazakh State University, according to the QS world ranking of university KazNU takes 207th place in the rating of best Universities of the world.
- Kazakh national medical university is a university in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was established in 1932, in 2001 the government classified it as a national University. The university has a student population of 11,000 students and Ph.D. students study at KazNMU and 1500 faculty members.
- Astana Medical University is one of the most popular medical universities in Kazakhstan and established in 1997, however, it was in the year 2009 that the academy gained the status of University. Owing to a myriad of Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D. courses, the Astana Medical University is preferred by many aspiring medical students spread across the globe. Other than offering Medical education, the University is also prominent in the field of medical science development and clinical activities.
BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN:
- No Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- NMC recognized Medical Universities in Kazakhstan follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- WHO & NMC approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living cost is low in Kazakhstan.
- Indian food is available.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan in NMC recognized Government Universities, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- School leaving certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team, representative of Medical studies in Kazakhstan.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form at our website: www.thedoctorsiea.in
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission in NMC recognized medical colleges in Kazakhstan
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions | For MBBS in Kazakhstan | Study MBBS Abroad
How much does MBBS cost in Kazakhstan?
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the top choices for Indian students aspiring for medical education abroad. The main reason behind that all medical universities/academies in Kazakhstan are recognized by the NMC India and the cost of doing MBBS in Kazakhstan is quite affordable and low as compared to other Western countries and India as well. Though the cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan may vary as per the universities. However, the average cost may range from 12 lacs to 18 lacs.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
Yes, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is made mandatory for students willing to pursue MBBS from Kazakhstan or any other country. The NMC India has also made it quite clear that the NEET exam is essential for those aspirants who want to study medicine from abroad. Hence the first and foremost step to secure a seat for MBBS in Kazakhstan is to sit for NEET and qualify it. Once you clear it, based on your NEET score you can choose any medical university in Belarus for MBBS. Kazakhstan is one of the hotspots for Indian students.
What is the duration of study MBBS (Medicine) in Kazakhstan?
The duration for MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is for five years (English Medium). It eliminates one year of internship that must be accomplished in India. Indian students are not compelled to undergo one year of preparatory course before they start the main medical course. Each year is divided into 2 semesters which makes it a total of 12 semesters. Each semester for four-five months. The first semester begins in September and concludes in January.
Is Study MBBS in Kazakhstan safe for Indian Students?
Unfortunately not every medical aspirant’s dream to become an MBBS doctor in India does not turn into reality. Hence thousands of Indian aspirants choose to study MBBS in Kazakhstan or other countries. However, the first concern for both parents and students is safety and security. Kazakhstan is quite safe for Indian students who wish to do their medical course from NMC and WHO approved medical college and university. The crime rate is considerably low and there is no discrimination whatsoever with Indian students on the campus as well. So, Kazakhstan is just not safe but the best destination for MBBS abroad for Indian students by all means.
Is it a good choice to go to Kazakhstan for MBBS?
Nowadays Kazakhstan is a dream choice for many students in India who want to do MBBS from abroad. There are several factors that make Kazakhstan a wise and advantageous option such as:
- Direct admission, no entrance exam needed for Indian students.
- You will get the opportunity to study at an NMC recognized and WHO approved medical university.
- You need not pay any donation for admission as it is purely based on the 12th certificate from the Medical stream and NEET qualification.
- The fees are quite affordable and low as compared to many Western and Indian medical colleges.
- Hassle-free and online admission procedure. All work will be done in 20-25 days.
Is an MBBS degree from Kazakhstan valid in India?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Kazakhstan is absolutely valid and acceptable in India. The Kazakhstan medical universities are authorized and approved by WHO and UNESCO as well as by NMC. The degree is well-recognized and valid in different countries of the world as well. However, if you want to practice in India you must pass the NMC screening exam to get the license. It is mandatory for those students who have acquired their degrees from abroad to pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) to pursue a job or medical practice in India.
Is there any preparation for FMGE Exam (NMC) in Kazakhstan Universities?
As a representative of Kazakhstan Medical Universities, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS Abroad in Kazakhstan s to appear and clear the NMC screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (NMC). In Kazakhstan Maximum all universities provide online coaching for the NMC screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner. It offers a great helping hand to students.