Top Medical Universities of Armenia | Study MBBS in Armenia | MBBS Colleges in Armenia
If you want to study MBBS in Armenia, then you need to know which of the universities are good for you. Students willing to become a good doctor but in affordable tuition fees/costs can join MBBS in Armenia. As all know it’s not easy for every student to bear the high donation and tuition fee cost in Indian medical colleges. Armenia medical Universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have good infrastructure and campuses. It’s a very wise decision to join MBBS in Armenia. For Indian students hostels and Indian food, facilities are also available. System of education on Armenia medical Universities attract many Indian and foreign students every year. Graduates of Armenian medical Universities can work globally depending upon their choice and opportunities availability.
Admission Intake open for 2021-22
For Top Medical Colleges in Armenia
Leave us your details
We will contact you
About Armenia: Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey. Capital: Yerevan. Currency: Armenian dram.
MBBS in Armenia: All Medical Universities are government and it is governed by the Health and Education Ministry of Armenia. Medical degree from Armenia Medical Universities is recognized globally. Their graduates are working in India and overseas after their completion of the course.
|Degree offered||MD Physician (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Course duration||5.8 Years / 5 years|
|Teaching Medium||English Medium|
|Medical Universities Approved by||NMC & WHO|
Fee Structure for MBBS in Armenia: The average cost for Study MBBS in Armenia will be under 3800-5800 USD annually. Students can pay his/her tuition fees direct to the university account.
Duration of Studying MBBS in Armenia:
- Studying MBBS in Armenia duration is 5.8 /5 years for English Medium.
Intake for MBBS in Armenia: Two intakes in a year.
Leading Medical Universities to Learn MBBS in Armenia – MCI Approved Universities
- Yerevan State Medical University is one of the leading government medical universities in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 1920 as a faculty and established as an independent Institution in 1930. The University is enlisted in the Directory of Higher Medical Institutions adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO). YSMU is a State non-commercial institution under the Ministry of Education and Science. YSMU is a member of the International Association of Universities, which gives great opportunity in the sphere of development of international relations
- St. Theresa’s Medical University of Yerevan (also known as St. Theresa Charitable Sisters Medical Institute) is a private school in Yerevan, Armenia, established in 1992. It is ranked 10th among private medical schools in Armenia, and graduates of St. Theresa’s possess certified specialist qualifications. It is the only institute in Armenia that participates in the international market of physician placement.
- Mkhitar Gosh is a higher educational institution, bearing the status of an authorized teaching university. It carries higher academic education in accordance with the legislation and issues a document certifying the qualification recognized by the state. Mkhitar Gosh was founded in 1996. Currently, the Mkhitar Gosh is a modern university with a comprehensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty members that are nationally (and some of them worldwide) recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations, and agencies. Twenty Four years ago first 11 students were enrolled, whereas at present about 2500 students study at the University. Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, the USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, Egypt, and Sri Lanka. This is why the language of instruction is English.
BENEFITS WHEN YOU STUDY MBBS IN ARMENIA:
- No Entrance test required, direct admission.
- Quality education at a low cost.
- NMC recognized Medical Universities in Armenia follow global teaching standards.
- English as a teaching language.
- WHO & NMC approved university.
- High-quality faculty.
- No donation required.
- Living cost is low in Armenia.
- Indian food is available.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS IN ARMENIA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS:
In order to get a legal and hassle-free admission for MBBS in Armenia in NMC recognized Government Universities, students need to furnish essential documents such as:
- Duly filled application form of the university.
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- A valid passport with a minimum of two years duration.
- School leaving certificate.
- The NEET scorecard.
- Twenty copies of passport size photo.
- Birth certificate
- Health checkup certificate.
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN ARMENIA IN SIMPLE STEPS:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team, representative of Medical studies in Armenia.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form at our website: www.thedoctorsiea.in
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission to NMC recognized medical colleges in Armenia.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions | For MBBS in Armenia| Study MBBS Abroad
How much does MBBS cost in Armenia?
Study MBBS in Armenia is one of the top choices for Indian students aspiring for medical education abroad. The main reason behind that all medical universities/academies in Armenia are recognized by the NMC India and the cost of doing MBBS in Armenia is quite affordable and low as compared to other Western countries and India as well. Though the cost of MBBS in Armenia may vary as per the universities. However, the average cost may range from 12 lacs to 18 lacs.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Armenia?
Yes, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is made mandatory for students willing to pursue MBBS from Armenia or any other country. The NMC has also made it quite clear that the NEET exam is essential for those aspirants who want to study medicine from abroad. Hence the first and foremost step to secure a seat for MBBS in Armenia is to sit for NEET and qualify it. Once you clear it, based on your NEET score you can choose any medical university in Belarus for MBBS. Armenia is one of the hotspots for Indian students.
What is the duration of study MBBS (Medicine) in Armenia?
The duration for MBBS in Armenia for Indian students is for five years (English Medium). It eliminates one year of internship that must be accomplished in India. Indian students are not compelled to undergo one year of preparatory course before they start the main medical course. Each year is divided into 2 semesters which makes it a total of 12 semesters. Each semester for four-five months. The first semester begins in September and concludes in January.
Is Study MBBS in Armenia safe for Indian Students?
Unfortunately not every medical aspirant’s dream to become an MBBS doctor in India does not turn into reality. Hence thousands of Indian aspirants choose to study MBBS in Armenia or other countries. However, the first concern for both parents and students is safety and security. Armenia is quite safe for Indian students who wish to do their medical course from NMC and WHO approved medical college and university. The crime rate is considerably low and there is no discrimination whatsoever with Indian students on the campus as well. So, Armenia is just not safe but the best destination for MBBS abroad for Indian students by all means.
Is it a good choice to go to Armenia for MBBS?
Nowadays Armenia is a dream choice for many students in India who want to do MBBS from abroad. There are several factors that make Armenia a wise and advantageous option such as:
- Direct admission, no entrance exam needed for Indian students.
- You will get the opportunity to study at an NMC recognized and WHO approved medical university.
- You need not pay any donation for admission as it is purely based on the 12th certificate from the Medical stream and NEET qualification.
- The fees are quite affordable and low as compared to many Western and Indian medical colleges.
- Hassle-free and online admission procedure. All work will be done in 20-25 days.
Is an MBBS degree from Armenia valid in India?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Armenia is absolutely valid and acceptable in India. The Armenia medical universities are authorized and approved by WHO and UNESCO as well as by NMC. The degree is well-recognized and valid in different countries of the world as well. However, if you want to practice in India you must pass the NMC screening exam to get the license. It is mandatory for those students who have acquired their degrees from abroad to pass the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) to pursue a job or medical practice in India.
Is there any preparation for FMGE Exam (NMC) in Armenian Universities?
As a representative of Armenian Medical Universities, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS Abroad in Armenia is to appear and clear the NMC screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (NMC). In Armenia Maximum all universities provide online coaching for the NMC screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner. It offers a great helping hand to students.