Top Medical University of Kazakhstan: Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University is one of the paramount medical universities in Kazakhstan which is established in 1930. It is situated in the rural area of Almaty city. It is a government or public university that is the center of attraction for many national and international medical students. The university thrived to achieve the status of a national university in the year 2001 owing to its incredible academic results. Kazakh Medical National University, Kazakhstan represents a perfect model of innovative, competitive, and quality medical training that offers truly world-class medical education. The Kazakh Medical National University, Kazakhstan fee structure is also affordable as the government provides subsidies on education. Moreover, the university has a formidable and up-to-date educational structure that provides adequate solutions for public health and medical education.
KazNMU is approved and recognized by the NMC of India as well as the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The university has a robust infrastructure and sophisticated instruments for medical education and training. It offers a number of courses such as Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate programs to students. At present, more than 11000 students are studying at Kazakh National Medical University. More than 1500 faculties are offering their services at Kazakh Medical National University. The university trains more than 2200 specialists in various fields every year and has its own unique training program.
Due to excellent Kazakh National Medical University reviews and affordable Kazakh National Medical University MBBS fees, it is one of the popular and frontline choices for many Indian medical aspirants. Kazakh Nation Medical University scholarship provides great opportunities to those students who want to obtain a world-class medical degree despite financial restraints. The Kazakh National Medical University country ranking is first in the National Rating of Medical Universities as well as in the National Rating of Educational Program.
Leave us your details
We will contact you
Doctors-IEA – A Sure-shot Pathway for Admission in Kazakhstan Medical Universities
Doctors-IEA provides all possible care and support to Indian medical aspirants who want to study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University. For any genuine information and support for NMC recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan please contact us. We will arrange face-to-face counseling with our foreign medical advisors and education consultants wherein all your queries and apprehension will be solved in a reliable manner. Students can also refer to the Kazakh National Medical University website for any information regarding Kazakh National Medical University admission.
Why Choose Kazakh National Medical University for MBBS in 2021-22
Kazakh Medical University offers direct admission to international students in the MBBS course. It is a golden opportunity for those who are exhausted from facing stern competition in India to make it on the merit list. The admission is provided on a first-come, first-served basis till the last seat is grabbed. The Doctors-IEA team helps students to get admission to KazNMU.
Low-cost MBBS Study
If you are eager to pursue a truly world-class medical education with high standards and quality, KazNMU should be your ultimate destination. Kazakh National Medical University fees are relatively low as compared to many private medical colleges in India. Besides, the Kazakh National Medical University ranking is also very high which proves that top education is quite feasible in Kazakhstan.
Hostel for Foreign Students
Indian students should not concern too much about accommodation in Kazakhstan as highly furnished hostel facilities are available at a reasonable cost. Indian students are recommended to opt for Kazakh National Medical University hostel accommodation during the initial years of their stay in Kazakhstan.
Cost of Living
Kazakhstan is a rich country and the living of the people is quite good. Students traveling to this beautiful country for MBBS education can do their living at around $80-120. The cost of transportation, food, stationery, and more is not as expensive as in other countries of the USA, Europe, Singapore, and Canada.
Certainly, this factor will bring joy to many desperate medical aspirants in India who are intending to pursue MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University. The medium for instruction for the MBBS course in this university is English.
Eminent Professors and Teachers
Students already doing MBBS in the university have high praise in their Kazakh National Medical University reviews since the quality of medical education in KazNMU which simply unparalleled. The reason being is its highly experienced, professional, and eminent faculties. Professors, teachers, academicians, and other staff members have high degrees and bulk of prior experience in teaching medical education to students on an international level.
A Global Recognized Degree
It is one of the concerns for Indian students looking for an MBBS degree abroad. The degree obtains from Kazakh National Medical University is approved and acknowledged worldwide. Students can get work opportunities not only in India but on foreign soil too after completing their MBBS degree from KazNMU.
Important Note: We are the representatives of top medical universities in Study MBBS Abroad is an ‘Oasis for MBBS Aspirants’. Hence if you are looking to quench your thirst for MBBS abroad, we have all sources and authorizations to get you through in your ambition to become a doctor. Consult our medical education specialist and expert abroad to know hassle-free and convenient ways to get admission to NMC recognized medical universities abroad. We are committed to proving affordable and reliable than many unauthorized and fake intermediaries. Feel free to visit us or get in touch with us through mail and WhatsApps with your queries.
Brief Information about Kazakh National Medical University
|Name of the Institute||Kazakh National Medical University|
|Institute Type||Public and Non-Profit|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Number of Faculty||08|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|NEET Required||Yes, NEET Qualification is Mandatory|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Therapeutic Care|
|Cost of Living||100-120 US Dollar|
|Minimum percentage required||50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology aggregate|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||30-45 days Approx.|
|Fees for MBBS||5300 USD/ (Approx.)Each Year|
|Duration of MBBS||5 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, UNESCO, NMC of India Approved|
|Total Number of Students||Above 11000|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking – 05 (Sources: 4icu.org)
World Ranking – 3878 (Sources: 4icu.org)
|Category||Medical College, Kazakhstan|
|Contact Our Representative||Doctors-IEA, website:- www.doctorsiea.in|
Faculties at KazNMU
- General Medicine
- Public Health and Pharmacy Management
Recognition and Accreditation
Kazakh National Medical University is recognized by various prominent medical bodies and organizations in the world. Moreover, it is duly approved by the NMC of India as well. Kazakh National Medical University’s ranking in the world also depicts its seamless acknowledgment and approval worldwide. It is recognized and accredited by the following.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
Kazakh National Medical University fees 2021-22
Kazakh National Medical University fee structure is given below:
|Fees Pattern||1st year||2nd year to 6th year||Grand Total|
|Tuition Fee||5300 USD||5300 USD||31800 USD Total|
|Total in INR||Rs 3,86,000||Rs 3,86,000||Rs 23,16,000|
Doctors-IEA team would like to inform you that the exchange rate is extremely volatile and is subjected to change, in such a scenario the fees shown above may differ from the actual price due to a change in the exchange rate and other factors. Candidates are requested to check the current exchange rate before initiating the admission process.
Duration for MBBS Course at KazNMU
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years at Kazakh National Medical University. Students have to go through for one-year internship in the last year of their clinical practice. During the entire 6-year course students will come across the highly sophisticated and global standards of facilities such as robust infrastructure, advanced laboratories, research centers, etc. Throughout the MBBS course, students are exhaustively and extensively trained in basic medical sciences and clinical studies.
Kazakh National Medical University Ranking 2021
Kazakh National Medical University’s ranking is as worthy as its exceptional well. The Kazakh National Medical University country ranking and international ranking is given below:
|Country Ranking||World Ranking|
Hostel Facility at KazNMU
International or foreign students are provided Kazakh National Medical University hostel facility on a priority basis. As a matter of fact, a campus hostel is highly recommended for Indian students during the initial years because students are not aware of the exotic environment and unfamiliar language in Kazakhstan. If for any reason you want to avail accommodation outside the campus, you can move in the second or third year as you would be more comfortable and accustomed to the local places, language, and local condition and people.
The facility you provided to the students in the hostel include:
- KazNMU hostel can accommodate more than 2200 foreign students.
- There are 7 hostels at Kazakh National Medical University.
- On a sharing basis: 3 and 4 bedded standard rooms are available.
- Hostel rooms are equipped with all basic amenities.
- The facility at the hostel room comprises a centralized heating system, Wi-Fi, water, electricity, T.V., gym, recreation room, laundry, kitchen, attached bathroom, library, reading room, canteen, etc.
- Separate provision for boys and girls.
- Different types of food available for 24 hours.
- Indian mess is available in the hostel.
- The cost of the hostel accommodation is quite affordable.
- The university hostel is suitable and safe for Indian students including girls.
- The hostel warden is there to listen to students’ problems if arises any.
Eligibility for Admission in KazNMU
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31 December of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The candidate must have completed Higher Secondary School from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must be NEET qualified.
Procedure for Admission in 2021-22
The admission process of Kazakh National Medical University is simple and convenient. The step by step process is described below:
Fill in the application form online is the first step towards MBBS admission to Kazan National Medical University. Students are supposed to fill all the mandatory fields carefully to avoid rejection.
Approval of Application Form
The university authority will notify the candidate about the approval of the application after reviewing the online application form and document. The process may take a couple of weeks.
Once the candidate is selected after the approval of the online application form the university sends the invitation letter.
Once the invitation letter and visa invitation are issued by the university officials, students can contact Kazakhstan Embassy with the right set of documents for the student visa process.
Arrival in Almaty, Kazakhstan
- The candidate should fill migration card on arrival at the airport after which you will receive a stamp at the Border Control service desk.
- This stamp will signify your entry into Kazakhstan.
- One of the representatives from Doctors-IEA will receive the student at the airport.
- Once students arrive at the university, they should go to the Department of visa support and migration registration room at the university and should submit the migration card to the university officials which is the legitimate proof of their entry into Kazakhstan.
- Indian students must submit their documents for registration to the Dean’s office for international students within 3 days of arrival in Russia.
- Students will have a thorough medical check-up as well.
Agreement for Education
Students will have to follow an agreement for education in Kazakhstan. It makes them legitimate students of the university. Any pending amount shall also be cleared before the final agreement.
Document Required for Admission in Kazakh National Medical University 2021-22
- 12th & 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Official invitation letter from the university.
- NEET scorecard.
- A Valid Passport with 18 months minimum validity.
- HIV test document (negative test results).
- 10 passport size photo.
- All documents must be authorized from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
About Almaty City, Kazakhstan
The world Almaty means ‘apple or full of apples’. The city is truly a home for varieties of apples. Almaty city is the largest city in the country. Almost 10% of the entire population of Kazakhstan lives in this city. The city is the hub of commercial activities because prominent banks and stock exchanges are located here. Almaty climate is moderate and hot summers and cold in winters. Snowfalls and low temperatures with rainfall can be experienced in winters. The city also has more rainfall than the rest of the country.
Why choose Doctors-IEA for MBBS Abroad?
Doctors-IEA is a representative of all NMC recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan. Parents and students can go through the official website of the university and check our contact number for their satisfaction and belief. The team of Doctors-IEA is highly experienced and working in this field for years. We have placed thousands of medical aspirants abroad to their choice of medical universities through direct admission and without any donation. Our team will help you at every step, holding your hand firmly and escorting throughout the entire admission process and throughout the 6-year MBBS term. We provide our 100% assistance in many ways such as filling the admission form, carefully collect requisite documents, analyze and sent them to the university on your behalf, and proceed with the visa process after receiving the invitation letter from the university. We help you get all your admission-related work done on time and well before the deadline so that you do not miss the best opportunity at hand. When students and parents rely on us, we always prioritize their expectations and trust by providing them truly genuine services and never let them down. We believe in quality work, transparent service, and real-time coordination with students and parents. Our team of experts and qualified academic consultants provide true guidance for MBBS admission at a foreign destination.
Doctors-IEA Team – An Representative for MBBS abroad
We are the official representative and direct admission partner of all the NMC approved Medical Universities in Russia mentioned on our website. Unlike others, our contact number is clearly mentioned on all official websites of universities that we represent. We have our official representative present in all the medical universities. Our mammoth experience in overseas MBBS admission allows us to guide you to the admission procedure thoroughly. We also help you get an education loan so that your MBBS study abroad could face financial impediments. We are the only reliable source for your MBBS aspiration abroad.
What Doctors-IEA Team Do For You?
- Online application form submission for admission.
- Receiving university invitation letter on student’s behalf.
- Provide 100% assurance and assistance for visas.
- Meeting with the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
- Flight arrangement from Delhi to Kazakhstan.
- Receiving students at the Airport.
- Procuring appropriate hostel or accommodation arrangement.
- Arrangement of food/mess for Indian students.
- Post admission assistance.
Advantages of Getting Admission through Doctors-IEA
- The Official representative and authorized admission partner of Kazakh National Medical University and other NMC approved medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- Students and parents can check and see our contact number on the university official website for their satisfaction
- Get direct admission to Kazakh National Medical University, no donation required.
- Get all admission-related information in one place, from selecting a university to final enrollment and admission.
- 100% guaranteed admission.
- Never hides any facts and truths.
- Maintain sheer transparency in all procedures.
- Reliable advice to select the right university and get the loan application.
- Trusted by parents and students across the country.
- Provide 100% assurance for direct admission, including visa and travel arrangements.
- Excellent support system for students.
- Opportunity to connect with Indian students already pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Dedicated service, true commitment, 100% transparent policy.