Crimea Federal University – A Dream University for Indian MBBS Aspirants
Get complete information regarding Crimea Federal University admission, fees, hostel, reviews scholarship, and ranking.
Russia, due to its sublime supremacy in science and technology has become the pivotal destination for medical education in the last decade or two. Students not only from Asia but also from the other parts of the world are yearning to get admission in the MBBS course that is offered through direct admission to foreign students. If you really want to study MBBS at one of the top-ranked medical university, you should consider Crimea Federal University, Russia. However, in order to take admission, you need to take the right initiative at the right time to reserve your seat at Crimea Federal University. It is so because it is one of the highly-ranked universities in Russia and a vast number of foreign students apply for this university.
Complete your Medical Degree from World-Renowned University in Affordable Fees. Best Results in FMGE.
Leave us your details
We will contact you
About Crimea Federal University
CFU has a century-long history of glory and achievement as a prime institution in the field of medical education. Crimea Federal University is founded in 1918. It is also known as V. I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University, located in Simferopol, Russia. The total number of students studying in this university is 32000. It combines the 3000 international students from more than 54 countries, pursuing MBBS to achieve their dream goal of becoming successful doctors. It has an extensive network of research and training facilities. It has more than 7000 staff members that render their impeccable and incessant services produce sublime consistency and performance.
The university offers a healthy ratio of well-trained and laureate faculty members geared up with all sorts of modern and advanced technology. The team of staff includes professors, doctors of science, associate professors, and so on. It also has an adequate number of non-technical staff to facilitate an ambiance of self-learning to the students. No wonder, the university is committed to raising the standard of healthcare education and optimum delivery system for the people.
The university consists of highly-qualified professors, academicians, physicians, and staff that dedicatedly work to help students achieving their goals in the medical field. Crimea Federal University ranking 19 in Russian and in the world is supremely placed at 3512 out of 40,000 universities. The university incorporates 60 departments and 7 faculties. The university has 23 academic and non-academic units and 12 branches situated across CFU. Moreover, it has 11 research and science centers and institutions, 10 academies and institutes, and 7 colleges.
University Summary at a Glance
|Name of the University||V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University|
|Location||Simferopol, Russian Federation|
|Popular Name/Abbrev.||Crimean Federal University|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Number of Faculty||07|
|Medium of Instruction||English/Russian|
|NEET Required||Yes Required (for Indian Students)|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Clinical Physiology, Preparatory Course|
|Minimum percentage required||60% in (Chem+Bio)|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||15-20 days|
|Fees for MBBS||4250 USD/ (approx)Each Year|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, NMC of India Approved|
|Total Number of Students||32000 including 3000+ International Students|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking – 19 (Sources: UniRank)
World Ranking – 3512 (Sources: UniRank)
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Contact Representative||Doctors-IEA, website:- www.doctorsiea.in|
Why Choose Crimea Federal University?
- Trusted Institution
CFU is serving this field for a long time. Ever since its establishment, the university has done exceptionally well and taken several steps to elevate its quality in medical education and develop a world-class infrastructure to attract students worldwide. Today, there are 3200 students and 7000 staff, numerous research and training centers to facilitate students achieving their goals. Hence, it has emerged as a trusted medical institution in Russia.
- Low Tuition Fees
Crimea Federal University is a non-profit institution. The purpose of the university is to render world-class education at considerably low Crimea Federal University Fees. It is quite favorable for Indian students who yearn to achieve an MBBS degree at a feasible cost.
- High-Quality Education
The major reason international students, including the influx of a large number of Indian students, choose to take admission to the MBBS course in CFU is its unparalleled quality of education and selfless dedication from faculty and staff to produce skilled doctors. This leads to colossal Crimea Federal University country ranking as well as world ranking.
- Direct Admission
Unlike in India, Crime Federal University offers direct admission to MBBS course for foreign students. In India to grab a seat in the government medical college one has to go through an intensely battled competitive exam. However, here you are getting an opportunity to reserve your seat on a first-come, first-serve basis. All you need to do is to apply online application right in the beginning to avoid deadlines and go through an entrance exam for Biology and Chemistry.
- Easy Admission Process
One of the specialties of a medical university in Russia is that you never have to bother about the process of admission. It is very simple and easy. All you need to do is to apply on time. Because once the deadline is over, your only option remains is to wait for another academic year.
- Highly-Qualified Faculty
It is the quality of teachers, professors, and staff members that decide the quality of future doctors. Hence, CFU hardly leaves any stone unturned when the career of more than 32000 students is at stake. The university has a range of highly-experienced and eminent professors, academicians, physicians, and administrative staff. They all work in tandem to produce optimum results every year.
- WHO & NMC Recognized
The university is duly recognized and approved by WHO and NMC of India. It precisely means that after completing MBBS from CFU you can work or pursue your continuous education in all major countries of the world after clearing a medical licensing exam of that particular country. The degree you acquire is also recognized by many renowned organizations and institutions of the world.
- Meet High-Level National & Global Standard
It is one of the traits of V.I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University that it indulges in meeting high-level national and global standards in education. That is why Crimea University country ranking and world ranking both places at a sublime position. Over the years, it has also developed into a prominent research and science center that is a matter of pride for the republic of Crimea and the Russian Federation.
Some other highlights of CFU:
- It is one of the oldest universities that offer an English medium MBBS program
- The university follows a strict norm to generate higher passing results.
- The percentage of students clearing the FMGE/NEXT exam is exceedingly high.
- Indian students will get ample opportunity and exposure to get practical training in government hospitals in Russia.
- Indian cuisine is available for students. You can simply enjoy the best Indian dishes and food.
- Crimea Federal University hostels are procured to foreign students at an affordable cost.
- The cost of living is affordable. An average cost of living will range around $200-250.
Duration of MBBS at Crimea Federal University
The total course duration at Crimea Federal University is 6 years for the English Medium MBBS course. It is not the same for those who are doing MBBS in the Russian medium. For the Russian medium, it is 7 years. For BDS & Pharmacy 5 years. Russian language course 8-10 months.
Medical Faculties at CFU (Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky)
- Pre Medical or Foundation Course
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pediatrics
Affiliation and Accreditation
- The university is approved by NMC, WHO, BMDC, GMC, etc.
- The university has accreditation from the Russian Government as well as the Ministry of Science and Education.
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE)
- International Education Society (IES)
- European Universities Association (EUA)
What are the major advantages of doing MBBS at CFU?
Crimea Federal University is one of the top universities in Russia. Students studying MBBS will be massively benefited by hundred years of experience and training in the science and healthcare sector. It has world recognition and accreditation. Students after completing the MBBS can work in different health sectors, organizations, and institutions worldwide. The degree from CFU is acknowledged and accepted internationally.
- Indian students get high clinical exposure from the government hospitals located in Simferopol.
- The university has partnerships with several medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world that eventually going to benefit enrolled students.
- A large number of Indian students can be found at CFU, showing the worth of this university for Indian.
- It has occupied a pivotal position in medical higher education over Europe.
- It is dedicated and committed to providing global competitiveness.
- Students get the opportunity to participate in a research program under the guidance of senior professors and teachers which is quite amazing for them.
- Modern and advanced computer technologies are widely used during instruction.
- There is ample provision for all essential conditions for successful training and research.
- Students from the third-year start working with patients master and use modern methods of diagnostic and treatment.
MBBS Fees Structure in Crimea Federal University 2021-22
Crimea Federal University fees are quite budget-friendly for Indian students, as well as for Foreign students. It is one of the top medical universities in Russia that bestows world-class education at a low cost. As an Indian student, you will be delighted to know that you will be charged 4 times lesser as compared to any Indian private medical college or university. That is the reason why it attracts students from all over the world. It will be a delightful opportunity for deserving candidates who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
|Fees Pattern||1st year||2nd year to 6th year||Grand Total|
|Tuition Fee||4000 USD||4000 USD||24000 USD Total|
|Total in INR||Rs 2,95,000||Rs 2,95,000||Rs 17,55,000|
*From 2nd to 6th year, tuition fees can be increased 3-4% every year as per university.
*Regarding Hostel note please; the rates mentioned in fees are for normal hostels as per all students where 3-4 students will live as per the size of the room, who wants to live in the hostel as per apartments (2 people in a room) for that 600 $ additional student has to pay.
Doctors-IEA team would like to inform you that the exchange rate is extremely volatile and is subjected to change, in such a scenario the fees shown above may differ from the actual price due to a change in the exchange rate and other factors. Candidates are requested to check the current exchange rate before initiating the admission process.
Hostel Facility at CFU
Students who come to CFU from different parts of the world including India can opt for accommodation in the Crimea Federal University hostel. The hostel premises are within the boundary of the university campus. CFU has six hostel buildings to accommodate a large number of foreign students. The allocation of the hostel will be done as per the rule and order of the university.
Based on the size of the hostel room, students may have to share a room with 2-3-4 students. Students have options to choose the roommates students to want to share their rooms. All hostel rooms are well-equipped with essential and advanced amenities like hot and cold water, electricity, cooking gas, a heating system for rooms. There is no additional charge for it. There is a fixed exit and entry time for the students living on the hostel campus. The entire hostel campus is secured with CCTV camera to ensure maximum security and safety for the students.
There are two common kitchens on every floor where students who do not want to use mess or restaurants can cook their own food. However, the university canteen and mess facility are also there available where a variety of Chinese, Indian, Continental and many other types of food readily available. The cost of food in the mess may cost you around $120-160 monthly.
Benefits of counseling at Doctors-IEA
- Doctors-IEA provides unconditional support for all your admission related need.
- A one-stop solution for all MBBS in Russia course consultation.
- Committed to a reliable and transparent service.
- 24x7x365 service support.
- We have branches all over India.
- Knowledgeable and experienced team of experts dedicated to helping you reach your dream destination.
- We share the complete detail of admission to various Russian medical universities along with the Crimea Federal University fee structure.
- We sternly follow international standards and norms during the procedure.
- Competitive and reasonable charges.
- Official and authorized representative for MBBS in Russia.
- Tie-up with several eminent and top medical universities in Russia.
- Trusted by thousands of Indian students already pursuing MBBS course in Russia.
- Crimea Federal University reviews from such students are quite encouraging and appreciable.
We have kept all the options wide open for you. We offer both online or offline consultation. You are welcome to our office or can take the online approach to discuss your relevant queries. We will not only help you to find out the best medical university in Russia but also advise you on career goals. Our team will guide you until you are completely satisfied with the information. For us, no deal is final until you are completely satisfied with our service. These are not just any sales pitch but a clear and honest concern because one wrong decision can move your career in the wrong direction and the consequences may impact your whole life.
Admission Procedure to Study MBBS in CFU, Russia in Simple Steps:
- STEP-1: Call or Visit Doctors-IEA Team Official representative of University.
- STEP-2: Properly fill the online application form of the Crimea Federal University (Medical Academy)
- STEP-3: After filling the online application form, the candidate will receive an offer letter from the university.
- STEP-4: Pay processing fees and then submit all essential documents required to get admission to NMC recognized medical college-Crimea Federal University.
- STEP-5: After receiving processing fees and original documents, the Doctors-IEA team will apply for an invitation letter and visa documentation.
- STEP-6: After getting the Visa, the Doctors-IEA team will arrange tickets and all a proper set of documents to fly for a particular university with a group of students and their representatives.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for study MBBS at Crimea Federal (Medical) University for Indians?
Eligibility criteria for study MBBS in CFU are based on your 12th standard marks or grades.
- You should be at the age of 17 on or before 31st December during the current year of admission.
- The student must have more than 60% marks in C+B in the 12th class.
- NEET (Qualified marks) is mandatory to study MBBS in CFU.
- Only regular students can apply not from open school.
The admission process begins by you sending us the scanned copy of the documents listed below, for more details or free counseling consult Doctors-IEA authorized representative of CFU for Indian and Foreign students.
Documents required for study MBBS in Crimea Federal University (For Indian Students)
- Filled application form with fee guarantee letter.
- Passport with a validity of a minimum of two years.
- 10th, 12th Certificates, and mark-sheets.
- 20 passport size photographs (35*45 mm @80% face at the matte finish paper with a white background.
- Medical tests: HIV test, X-Ray Chest, Blood test, Health Fitness certificate.
For Other Countries:
- Filled application form with fee guarantee letter
- Passport with a validity of a minimum of two years.
- Secondary school certificate (English, Chemistry & Biology)
- Medical tests: HIV test, X-Ray Chest, Blood test, Health Fitness certificate.
- 20 Photos (passport size 35*45 mm at the matte paper)
We will get you the admission letter and invitation letter from the university. We will also guide you through the entire process and will complete all documentation including visa, ticket (for Indian students), For other countries aspirants, we will provide admission and invitation letter and will provide complete guidelines regarding visas, tickets. An incoming student enrolled through Doctors-IEA Team will receive by an official representative of CFU at Moscow airport or at Simferopol.
Preparation for FMGE, NMC Screening Test:
As an Official representative of Russian Medical Universities, we put all the information quite vividly for both students and parents. Students pursuing MBBS at Crimea Federal University have to appear and clear the NMC screening test in order to get a license for practicing the medical profession in India. It is mandatory for all foreign return Medical graduates. The students can apply for FMGE registration when they come back to India after the completion of the MBBS course abroad. It is held in December and June (Twice a year). The student has to obtain 150 marks out of 300, there is no negative marking in the FMGE exam (NMC).
Our team provides online coaching for the FMGE screening exam and visiting professors from India throughout the year. All the topics are properly explained in a detailed manner. It offers a great helping hand to students.
Frequently Asked Questions for Crimea Federal University
Q- How safe is Russia for girl candidates?
Russia is a developed nation hence one can expect adequate safety and security for foreign students in the universities. Crimea Federal University follows strict norms for both girls and boys. The campus ambient is quite peaceful and people are quite cooperative and respectful for foreign students as well. Therefore girls will not find any difficulty in Russia.
Q- Does CFU invite applications without NEET?
CFU does not entertain admission applications of students who are not NEET qualified. You must have qualifying marks in NEET to take admission to the CFU MBBS program.
Q- Can we work in India right after completing our MBBS in CFU?
You can practice in India after clearing the NEXT/FMGE screening test. It is mandatory to appear and clear this exam to further study or practice in India as well as doing the internship.
Q- Can I open a bank account in Russia?
Yes, you can open a bank account in Russia. Our representative will help you with how to open a student account.
Q- Can I opt not to take the internship in my MBBS Program?
NO, it is compulsory for students to go through 1 year of internship program after 6 years of classroom learning and practical training.
Q- What type of food I am going to get at CFU mess?
There is a variety of food available at the mess nearby Crimea Federal University. They follow proper hygiene and health standard as well. Some of the foods include Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Continental, and many more.
Q- What are the common issues faced by Indian students at CFU?
Being an Indian language will be the first hurdle in front of you. Moreover, adapting to the climate and focusing on the study goal will be another issue you have to deal with.
Q- Is there any racism or ragging problem for foreign students?
No, both people outside the campus and local students inside the campus are very friendly and cooperative in nature. You will not feel any such issue at CFU. Moreover, there are strict norms followed at all universities in Russia regarding racism and ragging.
Q- How Doctors-IEA helps students in case of any emergency?
Students are provided a particular number to contact in case of any emergency. Moreover, they can contact our official representative as well. We are always there for students and parents in case of any need during their stay in Russia.
Simferopol city at a Glance:
Simferopol is the second-largest city on the Crimean Peninsula and the capital of the Republic of Crimea. Simferopol is an important political, economic, and transport hub of the peninsula, and serves as the administrative center of both Simferopol Municipality and the surrounding Simferopol District. Founded on the site of a Crimean Tatar town Aqmescit, the city adopted its current name after the annexation of the Crimean Khanate to the Russian Empire. Simferopol is home to the football club FC TSK Simferopol which plays in the Crimean Premier League. Simferopol International Airport in the city. International students can travel with direct flights of domestic flights from Moscow.
Arrival and Immigration at the Airport
Students who have taken flight for Crimea Federal University will be received by the official representative at the airport in Russia. Further, he/she will be dropped at the accommodation safely from the airport. Since it is considered a very rush time during the beginning of the academic year in Russia, students are recommended to catch the flight as soon as their Visa formality is cleared. In Addition to that, it is obligatory for students to share their traveling dates and flight schedule. All work regarding admission, invitation, visa, ticket, and arrival formalities in the first year will be done by the Doctors-IEA office only.
Call for more details about the university, admission, processing, fees at MBBS in CFU, Russia:
Toll-free 1800-419-5827 (For Indian Students), +79515174507 (International Students)
Students or parents can write to us at WhatsApp also: +917428212236, +79515174507