Astana Medical University
Fulfilling the desire for a World-class MBBS Education at Affordable Cost
Astana Medical University is one of the leading and popular medical universities in Kazakhstan. It is located in Astana which is the capital city of Kazakhstan. It is the cynosure of both national and international students who want to pursue medical education from a reputed university. Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan is widely known for its high reputation in the domain of higher medical education. It imparts tremendous medical educational services combined with research and development in medical sciences and clinical activities. As a medical aspirant, this is what students and parents would be looking for. It is also a preferred choice for students looking for a low –cost medical education abroad.
One of the advantages of getting Astana Medical University admission is its unparalleled academic credit system and three-tiered educational system with Bachelors’s, Masters and Ph.D. degrees under one roof. For many years the university has been firmly ranked as one of the topmost medical universities in Kazakhstan. At present, the university has already introduced active and innovative technologies into the educational process. All these facts help to obtain excellent Astana Medical University Review by former and current students doing MBBS there. Students who are having financial restraints can also take admission in the university MBBS course through the Astana Medical University scholarship program.
Leave us your details
We will contact you
Kazakhstan a Home for Many Indians and International Students
Many Medical Universities in Kazakhstan are home to many Indian and foreign medical aspirants because of their great efficiency, affordability, and stunning facilities. Astana State Medical University is among one of the top-ranked medical university in Kazakhstan that provides a great opportunity for those students who want to obtain a world-class medical degree. Needless to say, Astana Medical University MBBS fees are reasonable and low as compared to European and Indian private medical colleges.
Important Note: Kazakhstan is a popular city, known for its high-value education system. Getting an MBBS degree from Kazakhstan will be beneficial in many terms. Astana Medical University invites application for MBBS registration 2021 through admission partner only. Doctors-IEA is a representative for Astana Medical University. Hence students and parents are advised not to approach for admission in this prestigious medical university through non-official and fake agents as it will peril not only student’s career but also submerge your dream and ambition of becoming a doctor.
Why Doctors-IEA is so popular choice for students?
There is an old adage that Rome was not built in a day. Over the years, the team of Doctors-IEA has worked very hard and with lots of dedication to earn the respect and trust of parents and students across the country. Since we are the authorized partner and official representative for MBBS in admission in all NMC recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan, we owe to provide the most authentic services so that you can easily differentiate between the right admission partner and the fake one. There are many fake agents who pretend to be genuine partners of MBBS universities abroad which they are not. Students should always keep a fair distance from such deceivers. We love to lead from the front and guide you towards a bright future. We are trusted by thousands of medical aspirants from India who with the help of our legitimate information and professional approach could get enrolled in top NMC approved medical universities overseas. This is the reason why both parents and students from all over the country shower their faith, love, and compassion on us
About Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University is among one of the high-ranked universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan. If you are looking for the MBBS University in Kazakhstan that is beyond usual then this university is the right choice. The Astana Medical University country ranking is quite good only because the quality of education, faculties, and infrastructure is truly evident and unparalleled as compared to many other MBBS universities in this category.
The number of students in this university is more than 5000. International students seek admission to this university from all parts of the globe. The university has a proficient team of teachers, academicians, and staff members. There are 873 teachers who are specialized and experienced in imparting quality education tasks. Moreover, there are 62 professors, 70 associate professors, 280 candidates, and 112 doctors of medical science as well. Moreover, the university also has firm tie-ups and partners with several eminent and top-grade medical universities and organizations from other countries like the USA, Europe, Russia, and Singapore.
The faculties at Astana Medical University include:
- General Medicine
- Preventive Care
- Public Health
- Post Graduate Education
Apart from these, additional medical education is also available for those who enrolled in this university. There are post-graduate courses in 29 specialties of residency, 4 specialties for the master’s program, and 2 specialties of a Ph.D. doctoral degree. The university also offers MBA programs in Hospital management.
History at a Glance
Astana Medical University is identified as one of the dynamic universities in Kazakhstan. It is all started on 26th Oct 1964 when the Council of Ministers of the Republic had embraced a resolution to open a Medical Institution in Tselinograd. It is reorganized into an Academy in 1997. In 2009, after 12 years of getting Academic recognition, it gained university status.
Gradually, there was a significant change in the name and status of the university was considerably followed by a rise in the number of courses and students. It was an authorized medical university from1997 till 2009 when eventually it was facilitated with the status of a university.
A Quick Glance at Astana Medical University
|Name of the Institute||Astana Medical University|
|Institute Type||Public and Non-Profit|
|Year of Establishment||1964|
|Number of Faculty||08|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|NEET Required||Yes, NEET Qualification is Mandatory|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Preventive Care|
|Cost of Living||100-160 US Dollar|
|Minimum percentage required||50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology aggregate|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||30-45 days Approx.|
|Fees for MBBS||5000 USD/ (Approx.)Each Year|
|Duration of MBBS||6 Years|
|University Recognition||WHO, UNESCO, NMC of India Approved|
|Total Number of Students||Above 5000|
|University Ranking||Country Ranking – 14 (Sources: 4icu.org)
World Ranking – 4870 (Sources: 4icu.org)
|Category||Medical College, Kazakhstan|
|Contact Official Representative||Doctors-IEA, website:- www.doctorsiea.in|
About Kazakhstan & Astana
Pursuing an MBBS course at Kazakhstan Medical University will be a greater boost for students as it has terrific culture, a high standard of living, a soothing climate, and several other educational and living facilities. Kazakhstan is the largest country in Central Asia and it is the 9th largest country in the world. Formerly, it is the part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republic (USSR) and got independence on 16 Dec 1991. Geographically, it is encompassed by many prominent countries. On the northwest and north, it is bounded by Russia, whereas China is located on its eastern border. On the southern border, it is covered by Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan and on the southwest frontier, it is bound by the Caspian Sea.
Kazakhstan is rich in tradition and cultural heritage. It has thousands of historical monuments and architecture of high-eminence and worth visiting. That is the reason why a healthy number of tourists visit this beautiful country every year.
Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan that is located at the bank of the Ishim River. It has a total population of more than 11.5 lacs. It is the home for many reputed and prestigious educational institutions, hospitals, healthcare facilities, sports complexes, etc. The city is also known for its futuristic buildings, architecture, hotels, and skyscrapers.
The city experiences a warm climate in summer and very cold in winters. In summer, the temperature rises to 35 degrees Celsius, whereas in winter, the mercury dips down to as low as -30 to 35 degrees Celsius. Therefore, it is known as the second coldest capital as well. Astana has a very sophisticated and seamless transportation system which makes commutation and traveling easy. Some of the hotspots of the city include the Museum of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Astana Mosque, Palace for Peace and Reconciliation, and Bayterek.
Why Astana Medical University is the Best for Indian Students?
The majority of Indian students want to do MBBS from a reputed medical university abroad. Hence, they seek admission in the NMC recognized medical university that offers them high-quality medical education, sound infrastructure for practical training, and affordable cost. Astana Medical University is a perfect combination of all these traits. Some exclusive reasons and advantages to enrolling in this university include:
- Indian students can get direct admission, no entrance exam is required.
- The quality of medical education is simply outstanding.
- No donation, capitation fees, and hidden charges during admission.
- The university is recognized by WHO, NMC, and UNESCO.
- It is among the top medical university in Kazakhstan.
- Astana Medical University’s fee structure is quite affordable as compared to medical colleges in India.
- The university has established infrastructure for training and research purpose.
- Astana Medical University hostel facility is available for international students.
- Hostel buildings are exhaustively backed up by all modern and essential amenities.
- Facilities like an auditorium, cafeteria, laboratories, computer labs, hospitals, sports complex, etc. are readily available for students.
- Indian students will experience international exposure and a multicultural environment.
- Safety and security provision in campus and hostels are
- Both international and national Astana Medical University ranking is extremely satisfying and applaudable.
- The university has experienced and renowned teachers, professors, and academicians.
- There are sufficient employment opportunities available in India and worldwide after completing MBBS in this university.
- The university library is the largest in Kazakhstan with adequate sitting arrangement.
- The university has tie-ups and mutual relations with many international nations.
- The degree obtains from Astana State Medical University is recognized worldwide.
- The cost of living is also affordable in Kazakhstan.
- Appreciable Astana Medical University review is another reason that attracts medical students across the globe.
Recognition and Accreditation
Astana State Medical University facilitates top-class medical education that is accredited and approved by many international and prestigious institutions and organizations. No wonder, it follows up to date curriculum that is recognized worldwide and international measures and approved standard.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- The Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan
Cost of MBBS at Astana Medical University
If you are thinking that the cost of top medical education is always going to be expensive, then you need to change your notion. Astana State Medical University provides a low-cost MBBS education that not only affordable but also cheaper than many prestigious private medical colleges in India. Moreover, the quality of the MBBS program is world-class. Do not think one can ask better than this. That is why getting admission to this university is a dream of many medical aspirants in India.
Astana Medical University fees are given below:
|MBBS Fees||Tuition Fee||Hostel||Fees in Dollar||Fees in INR|
|Ist year||4000 US Dollar||700 US Dollar||4700 US Dollars||3.5 lakhs INR|
|2nd-6th year||4000 US Dollar||700 US Dollar||4700 US Dollars/each year||3.5 lakhs INR/
|Total Fees for 6 Year||–||–||28,200 US Dollar||21 lakhs (approx.)|
- It is estimated and approx. cost, subjected to change as per the current currency rate.
- Mess/Food Cost = 120$-150$ extra.
- Air ticket, registration, Insurance, Visa, and processing charges will be extra.
NOTE: The amount shown here in Dollar and INR is approx. and it may vary or change from the exact figure. The exchange rates are also volatile and subject to change as per the current rates. Students and parents are requested to check the current exchange rate before admission.
Astana Medical University is one of the top-notch universities in Kazakhstan. It has a high national and global ranking. Astana Medical University’s ranking in the world is 4870 according to 4icu.org University Rankings. However, Astana Medical University’s country ranking is 14.
Intake in Astana Medical University
The intake for MBBS admission in this university opens in the month of July and extends till September. However, it is suggested that students should apply before the 15th of September for admission because the whole admission procedure including the visa process takes more than 2 months.
Hostel facility for foreign Students
International students can avail themselves hostel facility which is quite safe and beneficial in wider perspectives. The hostel at the university offers numerous facilities such as:
- Fully furnished hostels with all basic necessities.
- Rooms are available on a sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- The facility of a centralized heating system, Wi-Fi, water, electricity, bedsheet, laundry, wardrobe, table, etc. are provided to students.
- Separate provision for boys and girls.
- 24 hours food facility available.
- Indian mess is available in the hostel.
- The cost of the hostel is quite affordable.
- Exhaustive security provisions to ensure safety for both boys and girls.
- The university hostel is suitable and safe for Indian students including girls.
- Grocery shops, cafeteria, Xerox, sports clubs, chemist are available within walking distance.
- The hostel warden is there to listen to students’ problems if arises any.
University Hostel is a Good Option for Indian Students
Indian students are recommended to choose for university hostel and not to opt for accommodation outside the campus because life will not be easy in alien conditions and unfamiliar language during the initial days. Moreover, you will be able to save lots of time and can reach for your class every day punctually which is very important. There are several other benefits of picking Astana Medical University hostel for Indian students as well. The hostel buildings and campus remain under the surveillance of CCTV cameras and special security guards. Visitors are only allowed after identification. Hence, choosing accommodation outside the campus in the 2nd or 3rd year would be a much wiser decision as you would be better adapted to the local areas, language and environment.
Admission Procedure, Eligibility & Document Required
The admission process of Astana Medical University is simple and convenient. The step by step process is described below:
Step 1: Application Form
- Fill in the application form online is the first step towards MBBS admission to Astana Medical University. Students are supposed to fill all the mandatory fields carefully to avoid rejection.
- Upload all the relevant scanned documents such as Passport, School Certificates of 10th and 12th class, NEET qualified certificate.
Step 2: Approval of Application
The university authority will notify the candidate about the approval of the application after reviewing the online application form and document. The process may take 5-7 working days.
Step 3: University Invitation
The candidate will be offered the invitation letter if he/she is selected for Astana Medical University admission.
Step 4: Visa Process
Once the invitation letter and visa invitation are issued by the university officials, students need to submit all original documents as per the requirements of the Kazakhstan Embassy in India for the Visa process to the Doctors-IEA Team.
- Valid Passport.
- An invitation letter issued by the university.
- Original 12th certificate and standard mark sheet.
- Medical certificate issued by a reputed private clinic with a blood report of HIV specimen attached.
- Original Signed authority letter for visa collection.
- 10 passport size photo.
- First-year tuition fees payment receipt.
- Visa fees.
- Photocopy of the ID of parents
- 6 months bank statement of either father or mother.
Step 5: Arrival in Astana, Kazakhstan
- The candidate should fill migration card on arrival at the airport after which you will receive a stamp at the Border Control service desk.
- This stamp will signify your entry into Kazakhstan.
- One of the representatives from Doctors-IEA will receive the student at the airport and help in outdoing further formalities.
Step 6: University Formalities
- Once a student arrives at the university, you should go to the Department of visa support and migration registration room at the university and should submit the migration card to the university officials which is the legitimate proof of your entry into Kazakhstan.
- Indian students must submit their documents for registration to the Dean’s office for international students within 3 days of arrival in Russia.
- Students will have a thorough medical check-up as well.
Step 7: Agreement and Payment
Students will comply with an agreement for education in Kazakhstan to become a legitimate student of the university. Any pending or due amount shall also be paid before the final agreement.
Eligibility for Admission
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31 December of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The candidate must have completed Higher Secondary School from a recognized board.
- Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must be NEET qualified.
Document Required for Admission in Astana Medical University
- 12th & 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Notarized birth certificate.
- Official invitation letter from the university.
- NEET scorecard.
- A Valid Passport with 18 months minimum validity.
- Valid visa.
- First-year tuition fee’s bank receipt.
- HIV test document (negative test results).
- 6 months bank statement of father or mother.
- Migration card.
- 10 passport size photo.
- Embassy legalization of all documents.
- All documents must be authorized from the Ministry of HRD, External Affairs, New Delhi.
All documents should be legalized and translated into Russian with translation to be certified by the notary.
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Direct admission for foreign students.
- Global recognition of Kazakhstan medical degree.
- The standard of teaching and training is among the best in the world.
- Experienced and adept teaching staff and faculty members.
- Equal emphasis on providing both practical and theoretical training during the course.
- The teacher-student ratio is 1:15.
- The standard of living is very high.
- Indian food and mess are readily available.
- Suitable weather condition.
- Locals are friendly and cooperative in nature.
- High passing percentage in FMGE/NEXT screening exam.
- Low-cost MBBS education without compromising on quality.
Disadvantages of Doing MBBS in Kazakhstan
- The language barrier is the foremost challenge for students pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan. Kazakh is the local language and Russian is the second most spoken language. Hence international students might find it difficult to deal with the language barrier outside the university campus.
- Students have to give extra effort to learn a local language after the class hour.
- The temperature in winter can be another challenge for students to deal with as the mercury goes very low in winters.
- Students who want to work along with the MBBS study Kazakhstan may face lots of difficulties as it requires an adequate amount of self-study, hard work, and dedication to clear the MBBS examination.
MBBS in the English Language for Foreign Students
International students including Indians know English apart from their regional dialect or local language. When world-class medical education is offered in the English language at a low-cost, it is a delightful advantage for many foreign and Indian aspirants. The medium for instruction for the MBBS course at Astana medical university is English. Since Russian is spoken and understood by almost everyone in Kazakhstan, it is taught to foreign students in during the first year of the MBBS program so that they can interact and communicate with local patients during the internship and in hospitals as well. It also helps them in their day to day conversation with people outside the campus. The onus of teaching and training for the English-medium MBBS course is on the shoulders of eminent professors highly experienced and expert in teaching foreign universities. When you visit the Astana Medical University official website, it is clearly stated there that English will be the medium of instruction for the MBBS program for international students.
Duration for MBBS Program
The duration for the General Medicine course (MBBS program) at Astana Medical University, Kazakhstan is 6 years. It comprises 1 year of mandatory internship in Kazakhstan. The MBBS degree obtained from this university is duly recognized and approved by NMC of India. Astana Medical University’s fees structure for the MBBS course is comparatively affordable for the entire 6 years.
Why choose Doctors-IEA for MBBS Abroad?
Doctors-IEA is a representative of all NMC recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan. Parents and students can cross-check our contact number on the official website of the respective universities for their satisfaction and belief. The team of Doctors-IEA is highly experienced in helping medical aspirants in overseas education admission. You find us with you at every step holding your hand firmly and escorting throughout the entire process of admission till the completion of a 6-year MBBS at the university of your choice. We provide our 100% assistance in many ways such as filling the admission form, carefully collect requisite documents, analyze and sent them to the university on your behalf, and proceed with the visa process after receiving the invitation letter from the university. We help you get all you’re the admission-related work done on time and well before the deadline. When students and parents rely on us, we always prioritize their expectations and trust by providing them truly genuine services and never let them down. We believe in quality advice, transparent service, and a lifetime relationship with students and parents. Our team of experts and qualified academic consultant imparts true guidance for MBBS admission
Advantages of Choosing MBBS in Kazakhstan through Doctors-IEA
- The representative of Astana Medical University and other NMC recognized medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- Students and parents can check and see our contact number on the university’s official website for their satisfaction.
- Get direct admission to the best medical university of your choice in Russia.
- Get all admission-related information in one place, from selecting a university to final enrollment and admission.
- Never hides any facts and truths, reveal all information with sheer transparency.
- Trusted by parents and students across the country.
- 100% admission placement so far.
- Provide 100% assurance for direct admission, including visa and travel arrangements.
- Excellent support system for students.
- Opportunity to connect with Indian students already pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- Dedicated service, true commitment, 100% transparent policy
- Reliable advice to select the right university.
- The Doctors-IEA team takes full responsibility for the work involved right from pre-admission till arrival in the university and settles down in the new place.
- Students can contact our official representative present in the university whenever they require.
- Permanent support and assistance until the accomplishment of course.
- Minimum charges and fees with no hidden cost.
What Doctors-IEA Team Do For You?
- Online application form submission for admission.
- Receiving university invitation letter on student’s behalf.
- Provide 100% assurance and assistance for the visa.
- Meeting with the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
- Flight arrangement from Delhi to Astana, Kazakhstan
- Receiving students at the Airport.
- Pre-departure briefing and tips and guidance for comfortable settlement in Kazakhstan.
- Procuring appropriate hostel or accommodation arrangement.
- Providing all sorts of assistance to students until they settle down.
- Arrangement of food/mess for Indian students.
- Assistance after admission whenever you needed.
Welcome to AMU, Kazakhstan
Call for more details about the university, admission, processing, fees at MBBS in AMU, Kazakhstan:
+91-7428212236, 7428203118, 8010503035, +79515174507 (International Students)
Students or parents can write to us on WhatsApp also: +917428212236, +79515174507