There is a smooth and transparent admission procedure for study MBBS in Russia which is explained step by step below:
Step 1: Application Form
- Fill in the application form online. Fill all the mandatory fields carefully to escape rejection.
- Upload all the relevant scanned documents such as:
- Notarized translation of document supporting identity and citizenship proof (Passport).
- All educational documents and certificates with notarized translation (legalization of documents, if necessary).
- Consent letter to the processing of personal data of the candidate.
Step 2: Approval of Application
The university authority will notify the candidate about the approval of the application after the review of the online application form and document. It may take 6-8 working days.
Step 3: University Invitation
The invitation letter is sent to those candidates who are approved and selected after the review of the online admission application. (Doctors-IEA officials will take care of all the documentation)
Step 4: Visa Process
Once the invitation letter and visa invitation are issued (by the university officials), the Student has to complete the following documents for a student visa. Documents that will be required for the visa process include:
- Passport (minimum validity – 18 months).
- Original invitation letter.
- Original 12th certificate or mark sheet.
- 8 passport size photo.
- Medical certificate issued by a reputed private clinic with a blood report of HIV specimen attached.
- Original Signed authority letter for visa collection.
- Minor Affidavit on Rs10 stamp paper from parents if the students are below 18 years.
- Photocopy of the ID of parents.
Step 5: Arrival in Russia
- Candidate should fill migration card on arrival to the Russian Federation at the airport after which you will receive a stamp at the Border Control service desk.
- This stamp will signify your entry into Russian Federation.
- One of the representatives from Doctors-IEA will receive the student at the airport and help in outdoing further formalities.
Step 6: University Formalities
- Once you arrive at the university, you need to go to the Department of visa support and migration registration room at the university and should submit the migration card to the university officials which is the legitimate proof of your entry into the Russian Federation. (Doctors-IEA official representative of the particular university will take care of all the documentation process personally)
- Indian students must submit their documents for registration to the Dean’s office for international students within 3 working days of arrival in Russia.
- Students will have a thorough medical check-up as well.
Step 7: Agreement and Payment
Students will have to follow an agreement for education to become legitimate students. They are also supposed to clear all undue payments. (University and the student only)
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Russia
- The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31 December of the year in which the admission is sought.
- The candidate must have completed Higher Secondary School (12th) from a reputed board. Students must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. (Some universities requires 60-70% marks per each subject i.e English, Chemistry and Biology)
- NEET Scorecard with qualifying percentage.
List of Document Required
- 12th & 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- Official invitation letter from the university.
- NEET scorecard.
- A Valid Passport with 18 months minimum validity.
- Valid visa.
- First-year tuition fee’s bank receipt.
- HIV test document (negative test results).
- Migration card.
- 20 passport-size photos.
- Embassy legalization of all documents.
- All documents must be authorized from the Ministry of HRD & External Affairs, New Delhi
All documents should be legalized and translated into Russian with translation to be certified by the notary. (passport & secondary school certificate)